The principal elements of our policy are:
- To develop and maintain an Environmental Management System satisfying the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001:2004 which forms the framework for minimising our environmental impact.
- To maintain an accurate knowledge of and comply with all relevant environmental legislation, requirements, best practice and guidelines.
- To maintain an optimum understanding of environmental risk and impact associated with our activities through training and continually updated knowledge on environmental issues and communicate these to our staff, customers and any potentially affected external parties (as appropriate).
- To prevent pollution and minimise the impact of our activities upon the environment in the delivery of our services and where applicable, in the activity of others in deploying those services.
- To establish and maintain an infrastructure capable of supporting all company activities and realising all company objectives.
- To identify scope for improvement in every aspect of the company’s activities, devising and implementing effective solutions throughout.
The OHOB Vision
To be widely known and respected for delivering safe, environmentally controlled, Building and Civil Engineering services.