Construction Trainer – Groundworks
Location: Gravesend, Kent DA12
Salary: Salary is negotiable, depending on experience and ability
Job Type: Full time
We are looking for an experienced Construction Trainer to start immediately in our training academy in Gravesend.
You must have good experience of all aspects of Groundworks, be a clear communicator and be able to deliver training modules that have been developed by the company.
Training Modules include:
- Block & Beam
- Shallow drainage
- Deep drainage
- Installation of site services
- Externals – Slab laying, Paving, kerb laying, edging
- Delivering and carrying out full evaluation of bespoke construction related courses in line with the needs of our business and employees
- Coaching learners in the OHOB Training Academy to ensure learning is embedded in the workplace.
- Managing your diary efficiently to ensure effective delivery of programmes.
- Developing timetables for workers on site to attend the training at the OHOB Training Academy.
- Liaise with sites to ensure they are aware of workers requirement to attend training.
- Providing feedback to sites management in relation to workers who have attended training.
- Supporting learners working towards construction qualification.
- L3 Award in education & Training or equivalent (Not essential)
- Hold a SMSTS or SSSTS Qualification
- Hold CPCS or NPORS Operator cards holding mobile plant or lifting operational categories
- Small Tools Instructor (Abrasive Wheels, Cat and Genny, Manual Handling, NRSWA)
- First Aid
- NVQ in site management, plant operations or lifting operations