Pipelayer – Leyton
Project duration: Ongoing
Rate: Rate is negotiable, depending on experience
Job Type: Full time, ongoing
START DATE: Immediate start
We are looking for experienced Pipelayer to start ASAP in a job in Leyton.
- Deep & Shallow drainage
- You must be fully skilled in laying all aspects of deep and shallow drainage using various sizes & types of pipes, concrete, clay, and plastic.
- Experience in use of manhole, trench & slip boxes.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- NVQ in Drainage desirable
- Drainage 2-year experience (preferred.)
- Valid CSCS card
- Able to operate in a flexible and adaptable manner and work as part of a team
- Open to attend training programmes to increase individual skills and knowledge