Project Manager Groundwork & RC Frame – London
Project duration: Ongoing
Salary: Rate is negotiable, depending on experience
Job Type: Full time, contract
O’Halloran & O’Brien are currently looking to recruit a number of Project Managers with Groundworks & RC Frame experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Liaising with clients, subcontractors and the design team
- Preparing and writing method statements and risk assessments
- Ensure all health and safety documentation and project method statements are adhered to by all personnel on site.
- Ensure all safety and environmental requirements are met.
- Ensuring all relevant permits and licenses are in place
- Ensure all aspects of work is completed to the highest standard, on time and on budget.
- Attending weekly progress meetings
- Management of site staff
- Project reporting including weekly Progress Report and weekly material cost report.
- You must have relevant RC Frame & Groundwork experience.
- Degree qualified in Civil Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent
- Experience working with Groundworks & RC Frame Contractor
- Knowledge of RC Frame Engineering works
- A valid CSCS card
Please submit your CV to PadraigC@OHOB.co.uk.
O'Halloran & O'Brien are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we abide by the Equalities Act 2010.