SFS Fixers & Dryliners – Leeds
Project duration: Ongoing
Salary: Competitive day rates or measured work available.
Job Type: Full time
Keady Construction part of the O’Halloran & O’Brien Group are currently recruiting for SFS Fixers & Dryliners for a project in Leeds. We are looking for hardworking and reliable workers, labour only price work available.
Role & Responsibilities:
· Work to drawing.
· Be reliable and have a positive attitude.
· Able to produce a high standard of work.
· Adhere to health and safety guidelines and maintain a clean working environment
· Maintain tools and equipment in good working order
· Strong time management to arrive on site on time and complete tasks efficiently
· Experience in installing SFS systems
· Proven experience as a fixer or similar role
· Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and blueprints
· Proficient in using hand tools and power tools
· Excellent attention to detail and ability to work independently
· Good communication skills and ability to work well in a team environment
O'Halloran & O'Brien are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we abide by the Equalities Act 2010.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18.00-£23.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person