Setting Out Engineer – Leeds
Project duration: Ongoing
Salary: Rate is negotiable, depending on experience
O’Halloran & O’Brien are currently recruiting a Site Setting Out Engineer for our project in Leeds:
- You will be joining a very experienced Construction team that will help and support you as your career develops.
- Excellent opportunities to be promoted within the company.
- Further training and development as your career develop.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Setting out detailed works as per the contract drawings, ensuring checks are carried out on a regular basis
- Checking plans, drawings and quantities for accuracy
- Ensuring that quality control requirements are met and recorded in accordance with Client specification
- Provide engineering support to ensure any technical problems are overcome
- Conducting pre-start site surveys
- Timely handover of works and quality records without outstanding defects working closely with the Project Manager and installation teams
- Operating and promoting a high standard of Health, Safety and Environmental compliance
- Knowledge of site calibration checks
- Assist in resolving any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems that may arise
- Cube Concrete and Strong Reinforcement Concrete Frame Experience
Skills & Qualifications:
- Must be degree qualified with a Construction related degree
- 3 yrs’ minimum Experience within a similar role
- Valid CSCS card
- Be able to demonstrate having previously worked on RC Frame / Concrete frame structures
- Sound knowledge of construction methods, Health & Safety and legal regulations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise effectively with site-based team and Clients
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Proven troubleshooting skills
Benefits of working for OHOB:
- Competitive salary with confidence of working for one of the UK’s leading Groundworks & RC Frame companies.
- Career growth for the right candidate
- An opportunity to work on some exciting Construction projects
O'Halloran & O'Brien are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we abide by the Equalities Act 2010.