Project duration: Ongoing
Salary: Rate is negotiable, depending on experience
We are looking for experienced 360 Operators to start ASAP on a job in Seaford.
Skills/abilities and Aptitude
· To be reliable and physically fit
· Good communication skills – professionally and respectfully interacting with Clients and colleagues
· A proactive person who has good organisation skills within a busy environment
· Ability to work in teams
· Can work independently with minimum supervision
· Good problem-solving skills
· Team player able to get along with a diverse group of people working towards a common goal
· Keen to get involved with all aspects of the site and learn new skills
· H&S conscious
O'Halloran & O'Brien are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we abide by the Equalities Act 2010.