Steel Fixers – Colindale NW9
Project duration: Ongoing
Rate: Rate is negotiable, depending on experience
Job Type: Full time, ongoing
START DATE: Immediate start
We are looking for experienced Steel Fixers to start ASAP in a job in Colindale NW9.
- Read and interpret working plans and steel lists for the job
- Set out the work from these instructions
- Make steel bars or mesh the required length by cutting them with power saws
- Assemble the reinforcing bars or mesh by tying into predetermined locations within the concrete
- Prefab steel reinforcement as beams, cages, pile caps, columns, walls
- Join the prefabricated units together for large sections of high rise or civil projects and position the reinforcement ready for concrete pours.
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- NVQ Steel Fixing
- Steelfixing 2 years (Preferable)
- Valid CSCS card
- Able to operate in a flexible and adaptable manner and work as part of a team
- Open to attend training programmes to increase individual skills and knowledge
O'Halloran & O'Brien are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we abide by the Equalities Act 2010.